Re: Group database

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2008
      Dear Jo,

      yes, I consider such attempts as an exercise for us, even though they
      may not be explicitly titled as exercises. As long as there is Pali
      original text, followed by the English translation done by the group,
      i.e. not copied from existing translations, it qualifies for the
      database. This database table serves as a quick reference to
      translations not found "elsewhere".

      Please only enter the first mail of the thread, not all the replies to
      the original mail. Thank you.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, johan wijaya wrote:

      Is it ok to list the Pali-Latin--English translation(s) that were
      asked the other time? As these translations are not in the 'sutta
      translation exercises' like you mentioned, I encourage myself to ask
      before adding the record.