Andy Shaw

  • dkotschessa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      Speaking of Andy Shaw, does anybody know where he is? The posts I've
      searched here seem to indicate that he kind of disappeared.

      I'm just very grateful to him for his Pali software. I am very
      undisciplined and would not be able to learn Pali on my own without
      it. I hope he is well, maybe dwelling in peace at some remote forest
      monastery or something. :)

      -DaveK