Help in dhamma(Pali word/name)

  • duriank24
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      Learned friends,

      Just wish to know the name of a certain Brahman(from the Brahaman
      realm) whom at his urging that the Blessed one consent to teach the
      dhamma and lastly may I know the pali word for dhamma vision or first
      path attainer?

      metta
      Alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        Dear Alex,

        I believe you are referring to the stream winner, a sotapanna that is.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotapanna

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, duriank24 wrote:

        may I know the pali word for dhamma vision or first path attainer?
      • Alex Long