Re: [Pali] Bienvenue Nina

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2002
      Dear Gabriel,

      op 26-09-2002 23:43 schreef Buddhayatana op buddhayatana@...:
      > Bienvenue, welcome Nina. Bravo for joining a web-group at 74 !
      Nina: never too old to learn :-)
      I appreciate your efforts with your web. You could get the curriculum vitae
      from Rob K, his web:
      http://www.abhidhamma.org/
      If you ask him you can copy other materials I have written, it is fine with
      me. He also has a link to Zolag web.
      G: But I confess never to have found time
      > to properly study the Abhidhamma... one day, hopefully.
      N: I hope soon.
      With best wishes for success with your work on the web,