New Member

  • Andrew Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
      Good day to all

      I am Andy Brown from London.

      I practise at the Buddhapadipa Temple in Wimbledon, London wich is A Thai Theravada Temple

      My main interests are Vipassana Meditation and Sutta Study.

      At the moment I am trying to find sources in the Pali Canon or commentaries for the origin of Magha Puja which we will be celebrating on 17 February.

      Apart from the Ovadapatimokkha (Dhammapada 183 - 185) in haven't been able to find any references.

      Can anybody help with this please?

      Best regards & metta

      Andy Brown