Re: [Pali] Re: The New Pali Course Part II [4-8/8]

    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 6, 2008
      First of all a happy New Year. I know that you always go to Singapore
      and I am sure you have a good time there.
      Thank you for the link. Under which heading is this on the home page?
      I tried to find it, but it is hard.
      Nina.
      Op 3-feb-2008, om 19:15 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 6, 2008
        Dear Nina, Jon, Piya and friends,

        happy Chinese New Year to all.

        Nina, the way to get to the page is as follows:

        Homepage > PaliScape > Pali Synthesis
        > [left-hand column] The New Pali Course Part I
        > [right-hand column] Part 10

        Jon, I am glad that the online resources is of good to you.

        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 7, 2008
          thank you.
          On my computer the letters Paliscape are almost the same dark green
          as the background, so I forgot to take it. I shall watch out more.
          Nina.
          Op 7-feb-2008, om 3:27 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 10, 2008

            thanks for your feedback. I have taken note of this and will make some
            adjustments to the colour scheme of the affected webpages.