Re: SV: [Pali] Re: Pali phrase book?

  • George Bedell
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1, 2008
      Gunnar,

      In your Paliforum post of 1/27, you mentioned 'the Pali Bible'. After some investigation online, I found reference to a New Testament in Burmese script attributed to Tolfrey and de Thomas and published in Colombo in 1835. Is this the one you were referring to? Whether it is or not, do you have any idea how to obtain a copy? I would appreciate any information.

      Thanks,

      George Bedell

      * * * * *
      George Bedell
      120/2 Palm Springs Place, Mahidol Road,
      Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
      +66-53-241342

      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 10, 2008
        Dear Piya and Yohana,

        please use English as the means of communication. Thank you.