Re: Word of the Day?

  • dkotschessa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "bayinnaung" <bayinnaung@...> wrote:

      <snip>

      Thos are great suggestions... The idea is still forming in my mind and
      I think I have an idea of how to structure it. Rather than just
      picking random words or teachings I think I would like to go in order
      of the four noble truths and eightfold path. This would provide a
      solid direction. Often I will use phrases as well as individual words.

      The first noble truth alone probably contains enough information for a
      Pali textbook, but I'd like to keep a good pace.

      I don't just want to create traffic here for people new to the
      language, I want to start something that everybody can benefit from
      and contribute to.

      -DaveK