Re: San Francisco Beginners' Group

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
      Dear Nina and Bob,

      thanks for the suggestion, Nina.

      And, thanks in advance to you, Bob. I wish you success in forming a
      study group. I shall also look forward to your participation when the
      group continues with Warder's later this year.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Bob@... wrote:

      I'll take a look at Yong Peng's messages to see what might be useful
      to pass along.

      A suggestion: why don't you share your learning experience here on
      this list? With Yong Peng we have gone through part of Warder, not
      all. But we all can profit if you share your learning with us.