Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Symposium 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008

      I think some of you might be interested in the following:

      The First International Symposium on Sanskrit Computational
      Linguistics took place in the Paris-Rocquencourt Center of INRIA,
      France, from the 29th to the 31st of October 2007. It included
      workshop tracks on standardization issues related to Sanskrit
      linguistic resources.

      http://sanskrit.inria.fr/Symposium/