Pali - Sanskrit Dictionary?

  • vikas_maniar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      I have studied sanskrit through my schooling and now want to learn Pali
      using my base in Sanskrit. Is there a book that would cater to this?
      Also, are there any Pali - Sanskrit dictioanries / glossaries available?

      Vikas
    • Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi Vikas,

        vikas_maniar пишет:
        > I have studied sanskrit through my schooling and now want to learn Pali
        > using my base in Sanskrit. Is there a book that would cater to this?
        > Also, are there any Pali - Sanskrit dictioanries / glossaries available?

        You may find useful the table:
        http://dhamma.ru/paali/palisan.htm

        Best wishes, Dmytro