Re: [Pali] Re: The New Pali Course Part II [3-8/8]

    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 14, 2007
      thank you for answering. It must all be a lot of work. It is good if
      there are discussions on grammar later on. That is a way to memorize
      them. If we just read, we forget.
      Nina.
      Op 13-dec-2007, om 22:59 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 88 of 88 , Dec 27, 2008
        Dear Jim,

        I am glad you find the resource beneficial. The OpenLibrary only
        contains publications in the public domain, on the other hand, Google
        Books teamed up with many publishers to offer copyrighted materials
        for view online.

        Both are worthy and valuable projects for any student and book lovers.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jim Anderson wrote:

        Thank-you very much for the link (openlibrary.org). This is the first
        time I'd heard of it and it is certainly a great resource for us Pali
        students. They currently list 113 downloadable books having Pali in
        the titles. Many of the classics are included such as Senart's work on
        Kaccaayana and Childer's Pali dictionary. They also list 2101 other
        Pali books but not available for downloading or reading online. I knew
        about Clough's and D'Alwis's works but had no idea that so many other
        Pali books have come online as well. It's really quite overwhelming
        and I'll be spending a good part of my winter downloading these books
        to add to my collection.

        > Clough - http://openlibrary.org/b/OL6534987M
        > D'Alwis - http://openlibrary.org/b/OL14015171M
        > http://openlibrary.org/search?q=pali (click Available on the