Re: [Pali] Re: I need help in Aganna sutta

  • Jacques Huynen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello Ruwan,

      You can find it in Digha Nikaya III.

      I you read French I made a translation of large
      passages of the Agganna in colums with the pa;i text
      facing more or less the French. Formats are .odt (Open
      Office) and .pdf.

      Metta

      Jacques

      http://www.mettanet.org/tipitaka/2Sutta-Pitaka/1Digha-
      > Nikaya/Digha3/27-agganna-p.html

    • DC Wijeratna
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        To Ruwan,
        There are many websited for agga~n~na sutta. Some of them with commentaries and comments. Generally misinterpreted. Go to Google and search for Agganna sutta, if you wish. D. G. D. C. Wijeratna