Aggregates and clinging Aggregates

  • Ngawang Dorje
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi,

      I am looking for this article, "Aggregates and clinging Aggregates" by Bhikkhu Bodhi, Pali Buddhist Review (1976)

      I would appreciate if anybody could tell me how t obtained it. better, if anyone has it in the computer, would you be kind enough to send it to me.

      Thanks,
      Rahula

    • douglas teo
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2007
        Please Check this out!http://www.beyondthenet.net/dhamma/fiveAggregates.htm

        Ngawang Dorje <rahula_80@...> wrote: Hi,

        I am looking for this article, "Aggregates and clinging Aggregates" by Bhikkhu Bodhi, Pali Buddhist Review (1976)

        I would appreciate if anybody could tell me how t obtained it. better, if anyone has it in the computer, would you be kind enough to send it to me.

        Thanks,
        Rahula

      • Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 5, 2007
          Hi,

          Piya Tan:
          > I also am unable to type diacritics into the search box.

          I can type diacritics into the search box.

          However I greatly miss the multiple words "context" search which was
          available in the third version.

          It is essential for finding glosses, as described at:

          http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index.php?showtopic=23156

          With metta, Dmytro