Changing my email address

  • Mingkong Zhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Dear all:
      I am not a new comer. I rejoined Pali group using differnt email address due to my former email address ( fietaiyi @... ) was corrupted - please delete it. I changed to a new account ( mingkongzhang@...). I introduced myself 2 years ago. I am in New Jersey USA.
      I am together with Pali group members doing Pali exercise. I do learn and practice well with all your posted help. So far I am not confident to offer any help to other, but when I am more confident I will . This is the best organization and great members that you have organized.
      with Metta
      Faye