erased hard drive now want to download fonts to read Pariyattis Daily Words of

  • Dipa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I erased my hard drive and now am trying to regain the ability to see
      Pali fonts in the Pariyatti Daily words of the Buddha e-mail. I would
      also like to download again the Pali US keyboard which I think Bhikkhu
      Pesala created but when I went to his page there was too much
      information for me to dicern just where is the download for the Pali
      English keyboard. It was so easy to use, I would like to find it again
      rather than starting over with something else. I would appreciate
      your help.

      thanks,
      Dipa
    • Santi Romeyen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        Dear Sister Dipa,

        I tried google with "peasal Pali keyboard". The result
        showed few entries that may interest you (e.g.
        http://my.opera.com/vipassana/blog/2007/01/26/keyboards-for-pali
        ). I hope this helps.

        SR

        --- Dipa <sisterdipa@...> wrote:

        > I erased my hard drive and now am trying to regain
        > the ability to see
        > Pali fonts in the Pariyatti Daily words of the
        > Buddha e-mail. I would
        > also like to download again the Pali US keyboard
        > which I think Bhikkhu
        > Pesala created but when I went to his page there was
        > too much
        > information for me to dicern just where is the
        > download for the Pali
        > English keyboard. It was so easy to use, I would
        > like to find it again
        > rather than starting over with something else. I
        > would appreciate
        > your help.
        >
        > thanks,
        > Dipa

        ๏ฟฝิด๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝอกับ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝอน๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝีค๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝุณ๏ฟฝัน๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ! ไปท๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ Yahoo! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝอบ ไปท๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
        http://www.yahoo.co.th/roorob