Re: [Pali] List of Theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US

  • Jennifer Chee
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      I hope below links are helpful....

      http://www.triplegem.plus.com/viharabr.htm

      http://www.edhamma.com/burmese_monasteries_abroad.htm

      http://www.mahasiusa.org/ww.html

      johan wijaya <dhamma_joti@...> wrote:
      Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

      Thanks for the help given.

      Metta,
      Jo.

    • johan wijaya
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Thanks Dmytro for the sharing. They do help me a lot.

        Metta,
        Jo.

        "Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko" <aavuso@...> wrote: Hi Jo,

        > Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

        You may find useful the Sadhu! Theravada Web Directory
        http://dhamma.ru/sadhu/

        and particularly the pages

        http://www.nibbana.com/mnstry~1.htm

        http://www.triplegem.net/vihra_tg.htm