Re: [Pali] List of Theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US

  • Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Jo,

      > Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

      You may find useful the Sadhu! Theravada Web Directory
      http://dhamma.ru/sadhu/

      and particularly the pages

      http://www.nibbana.com/mnstry~1.htm

      http://www.triplegem.net/vihra_tg.htm

      Metta, Dmytro
    • Jennifer Chee
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        I hope below links are helpful....

        http://www.triplegem.plus.com/viharabr.htm

        http://www.edhamma.com/burmese_monasteries_abroad.htm

        http://www.mahasiusa.org/ww.html

        johan wijaya <dhamma_joti@...> wrote:
        Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

        Thanks for the help given.

        Metta,
        Jo.

      • johan wijaya
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Thanks Dmytro for the sharing. They do help me a lot.

          Metta,
          Jo.

          "Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko" <aavuso@...> wrote: Hi Jo,