List of Theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US

  • johan wijaya
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

      Thanks for the help given.

      Metta,
      Jo.

    • Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Jo,

        > Could anyone help me how to find the list of theravada temples in Europe, Asia, and US, please? (especially the ones related to Mahasi Sayadaw).

        You may find useful the Sadhu! Theravada Web Directory
        http://dhamma.ru/sadhu/

        and particularly the pages

        http://www.nibbana.com/mnstry~1.htm

        http://www.triplegem.net/vihra_tg.htm

        Metta, Dmytro
      • Jennifer Chee
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          I hope below links are helpful....

          http://www.triplegem.plus.com/viharabr.htm

          http://www.edhamma.com/burmese_monasteries_abroad.htm

          http://www.mahasiusa.org/ww.html

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            Thanks Dmytro for the sharing. They do help me a lot.

            Metta,
            Jo.

            "Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko" <aavuso@...> wrote: Hi Jo,