Re: SV: [Pali] Request

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2007
      Dear Yong Peng and John,
      That is very kind. It is a beautiful sutta and good to read the Pali.
      Thanks.
      Nina.
      Op 19-sep-2007, om 23:38 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
        Dear Nina and John,

        thanks to both of you. I can see John has already started posting on
        the Sigalovada Sutta. I already had a quick look of the version at
        Accesstoinsight.org, and I am interested to understand the selection
        of certain terms, such as "drinking buddies", "sleeping late",
        "meaninglessness".

        Please also be reminded about our next AN translation exercise on
        November 17 (the final piece for the year).

        That is very kind. It is a beautiful sutta and good to read the Pali.