Re: Fwd: pali diacritics

  • Bhikkhu Pesala
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
      As you can see, although I typed Pali in Unicode, this forum does not
      encode them as Unicode, so what you see is a load of Unicode code-points
      instead of letters. Your friend may be having that problem in his/her
      email reader.

      Here we can use the Velthuis system to type Paa.li.
    • Dipa
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
        Thank you very much. I have downloaded the keyboard and am able to type diacritics in e-mail and in Open Office.

        metta,
        Dipa