Re: Nibbaana

  • Yufen Shih
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Dear Lennart,
      thank you very much for the helps and answers.

      I read somewhere (The manuals of Dhamma, by Ledi Sayadaw) another use of the two terms:
      Sotaapannas attain saupaadisesa-nibbaana and will still have births (i.e. with the Groups of existence still remaining) until they die as arahats, then they attain anupaadisesa-nibbaana.
      This makes more sense now if Sotapaana does experience nibbaana.

      Virtually with real metta,
      yufen