PaliTrans on Windows XP

  • Kumaara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 2:55 AM
      Dear friends,

      We've a problem here using PaliTrans 2.0 on Windows XP. While it works fine on my Windows ME, it behaves strangely on computers running XP. In one computer, it turns on italics by itself, even after setting italics off. In another , the same happens but it's the bold attribute that a "ghost" keep turning it back on.

      Anyone has any solution to expel this gremlin?

      kb