Re: Problems with a sutta in the Majjhima (imaaha.m and santaara.nii)

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2007
      Dear Florian,

      welcome, and thanks for clarifying that you are not Florent Robert.
      You have got an interesting name, I also find your Yahoo! id
      walpolarahula to be interesting.

      I suppose you mean you are a Theravada Buddhist. I wish you the best
      in your Pali study. Please send us the questions you may come across
      in your study.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, walpolarahula wrote:

      No, I am not Florent Robert ( :-) ). I think he is French too : French
      name sometimes resemble a lot. Escuse me for not having introduced me.
      I'm Florian Yusuf Ali, I'm seventeen, and I'm from the North of
      France. I'm a theravadin. I learn paali to be able to translate the
      whole tipitaka (may I have the time to do so) in French and to make a
      method to learn it in French (so far inextant), the two being free.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 8, 2007
        Dear Florian,
        No, I am a student of Buddhism, including Abhidhamma.
        This is a link: <http://www.mediamax.com/alanweller/Hosted/>
        Nina.
        Op 1-aug-2007, om 21:16 heeft walpolarahula het volgende geschreven: