Re: Problems with a sutta in the Majjhima (imaaha.m and santaara.nii)

  • walpolarahula
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2007

      I already know Sébastien, thince the French community is quite little.
      Who are you for writting over the Abhidhamma ? Are you a philologist ?

      With metta,
      Florian

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2007
        Dear Florian,

        welcome, and thanks for clarifying that you are not Florent Robert.
        You have got an interesting name, I also find your Yahoo! id
        walpolarahula to be interesting.

        I suppose you mean you are a Theravada Buddhist. I wish you the best
        in your Pali study. Please send us the questions you may come across
        in your study.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, walpolarahula wrote:

        No, I am not Florent Robert ( :-) ). I think he is French too : French
        name sometimes resemble a lot. Escuse me for not having introduced me.
        I'm Florian Yusuf Ali, I'm seventeen, and I'm from the North of
        France. I'm a theravadin. I learn paali to be able to translate the
        whole tipitaka (may I have the time to do so) in French and to make a
        method to learn it in French (so far inextant), the two being free.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 8, 2007
          Dear Florian,
          No, I am a student of Buddhism, including Abhidhamma.
          This is a link: <http://www.mediamax.com/alanweller/Hosted/>
          Nina.
          Op 1-aug-2007, om 21:16 heeft walpolarahula het volgende geschreven: