Re: [Pali] Pali Sentences

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Beste Django,
      I feel obliged to answer you, but I prefer the Latin for the
      declesions, much easier.
      As to passive voice with all the declensions being there, sorry, I
      have too much work. I appreciate your interest.
      To make things easier you could start with one sentence in the active
      and then we can look at the passive, etc. But it is best if you make
      a beginning.
      Hartelijke groeten van
      Nina.
      Op 30-jul-2007, om 11:43 heeft djangovaal het volgende geschreven: