Re: [Pali] Re: The use of Pali words in translation

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 24, 2007
      Dear Django,
      Do not forget Frits Koster, Het Web van Wijsheid, with a good
      glossary that can help. Kåre recommended this (look at his
      interesting website!). I also have this book.
      I cannot be of much help because I am really overburdened by work.
      Nina.
      Op 23-jul-2007, om 21:25 heeft djangovaal het volgende geschreven: