K Nanananda

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Dharma friends,

      I am asking a non-Pali related question here
      about the great living teacher Bhikkhu K Nanananda,
      as I think (hope) his pupils could help.

      Please help me with the following:

      (1) "K" in Ven Nanananda's name: is this "Katukurunde"?

      (2) Is he currently residing in the Pahankanuwa
      Hermitage, Kandegedera, Devala­gama, Sri Lanka? If not where?

      (3) When was he born? (I know he is still alive and well.)

      I need these information for my biblio in the Sutta Discovery translations.

      Thank you ahead.

      Piya Tan

      The Minding Centre
      (The still centre in life's storm)
      Blk 644 Bukit Batok Central, #01-68 (2nd flr),
      [near Bukit Batok MRT/Interchange] Singapore 650644.
      [With open-air & multistorey CAR PARKS.]

      Minding Centre Website:
      <http://minding.centre.googlepages.com/>http://mindcentre.googlepages.com
      Dharmafarer website: http://dharmafarer.googlepages.com
      HP: 8211 0879