Re: AN2.1.3 Tapaniiya Sutta (1/1)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2007

      thanks again for your corrections and suggestions, as well as the
      story from the Commentary.

      I must have overlooked * dveme = dve+ime: these two.

      * ta (per pron) he.

      Here, ta is the base-form for the personal pronoun so.

      Dveme: Instead of two things...: there are these two things... I
      would like to translate ime: these.

      --------

      I did not get your note: * ta (per pron) he. What is that 'ta'?