MN 118

  • Jusan (KC)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2007
      Greetings:

      I am looking for the pali words in the MN118 that are
      translated into english as:

      he "discerns" that he is breathing
      He "trains" himself.

      thanks in advance.

      Rev KC DaiKai WarEagle
      *Question everything and
      do only what is right for you*
      www.athenszencenter.org

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
        Dear Jusan,
        so satova assasati sato passasati. (mindful).

        Discerns: pajaanaati: diigha.m vaa assasanto diigha.m assasaamiiti
        pajaanaati...
        trains: sikkhati. sabbakaayapa.tisa"mvedi
        assasissaami...passasissaamiiti sikkhati.
        Nina.
        Op 9-jul-2007, om 0:46 heeft Jusan ((KC)) het volgende geschreven: