Re: [Pali] Re: [Group Reading] Introduction to Pali 1 (4/4)

    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 2, 2007
      I find it interesting the way you work through different grammars.
      Since I had Warder I did not pay attention to other grammars. What
      does Buddhadatta's Part 2 have that is lacking in other grammars? Is
      it online, or will you give the link so that we can follow you along?
      Could you perhaps say something about the other grammars?
      Nina.
      Op 1-jul-2007, om 15:00 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4, 2007

        I like to thank everyone who have responded to all questions posted
        for this group reading. Thank you for making the study easier. I am
        glad to have completed the first 16 lessons this time, and hope to
        continue with the book later next year.