Re: AN2.1.1 Vajja Sutta (1/1)

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 30, 2007

      according to our plans, we will be having a sutta translation exercise
      next weekend. The exercise will go on as planned. We will be working
      through three suttas from AN2, namely,

      AN2.1.2 Padhaana Sutta
      AN2.1.3 Tapaniiya Sutta
      AN2.1.4 Atapaniiya Sutta

      Since these are three individual suttas, I will be posting them in
      three separate mails, rather than one. I shall look forward to your
      participation then.

      as planned, we begin with our translation exercise of AN2.