Re: [Pali] Reading Pali Course question

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Dear Dipa,
      Yes, Pali terms are given.
      Aapa.m aapato: he conceives (ma~n~nati) water as water. Here the
      accusative is used: aapa.m. Aapato: the -to suffix can be used as
      ablative, and can be translated with: as.
      Warder: Ch 14, p. 89 and 91. It can also be translated as: with
      reference to. It is a very important suffix.
      Nina.

      Op 29-mei-2007, om 13:18 heeft Dipa het volgende geschreven: