Loving Kindness

  • Steve Pederofsky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2007
      Can anyone show me how Loving Kindness is written in Pali.
      Steve

    • Gunnar Gällmo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2007
        --- Steve Pederofsky <ayankeeman1968@...> skrev:

        > Can anyone show me how Loving Kindness is written in
        > Pali.
        > Steve

        mettaa (in nominative case)

        It is related to mitta, "friend", and mittataa,
        "friendship".

        Gunnar

        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2007
          Mettaa

          On 5/15/07, Steve Pederofsky <ayankeeman1968@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone show me how Loving Kindness is written in Pali.
          > Steve

        • Steve Pederofsky
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2007
            Thank you

            Gunnar Gällmo <gunnargallmo@...> wrote: --- Steve Pederofsky <ayankeeman1968@...> skrev:

            > Can anyone show me how Loving Kindness is written in
            > Pali.
            > Steve

            mettaa (in nominative case)

            It is related to mitta, "friend", and mittataa,
            "friendship".

            Gunnar

            kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Få den på: http://se.mail.yahoo.com

            Steve Pederofsky