SV: [Pali] Re: [Group Reading] Introduction to Pali 1 (1/4)

    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 26, 2007
      Dear Gunnar,

      thanks. Yes, that could be the reason.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Gunnar Gällmo wrote:

      > thanks for the interesting reply. For some reason,
      > Warder does not introduce the word coreti in this book.

      Perhaps because he limits himself essentially to the language of the
      Diigha-nikaaya.
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4 5:10 AM

        I like to thank everyone who have responded to all questions posted
        for this group reading. Thank you for making the study easier. I am
        glad to have completed the first 16 lessons this time, and hope to
        continue with the book later next year.