[Group Reading] Introduction to Pali 1 (1/4)

    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 16, 2007

      let's commence our group reading of A. K. Warder's Introduction to Pali.

      First, over the next three and a half months, you will be seeing a
      total of four schedule posts. This is the first post of the four.

      In this first schedule:

      1. Please read Lessons 1 to 4 of the book, and complete as much of the
      exercises as possible.

      2. Please write to the group, by replying to this post, to share your
      thoughts and ideas, and discuss any topic or ask any question related
      to the first four lessons.

      3. For those who have not yet obtained the book, or are considering to
      buy it, I have provided some sample texts here:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/intro.00.cdv

      4. The second schedule will be released on May 7.

      I look forward to your posts.

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4, 2007

        I like to thank everyone who have responded to all questions posted
        for this group reading. Thank you for making the study easier. I am
        glad to have completed the first 16 lessons this time, and hope to
        continue with the book later next year.