Re: [Pali] [Group Reading] Introduction to Pali 1 (Announcement)

    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 31, 2007
      Looking forward. My edition is 1963, but that won't matter. I use it
      for a long, long time, but I like to go over it again and again.
      Nina.
      Op 31-mrt-2007, om 12:51 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4, 2007

        I like to thank everyone who have responded to all questions posted
        for this group reading. Thank you for making the study easier. I am
        glad to have completed the first 16 lessons this time, and hope to
        continue with the book later next year.