[Group Reading] Introduction to Pali 1 (Announcement)

    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 31, 2007
      Dear friends,

      as mentioned earlier in February this year, I planned to conduct a
      group reading of A. K. Warder's Introduction to Pali. Due to the sheer
      volume of the book, we will have to complete it in phases.

      In the first phase, I plan to cover only from lessons 1 to 16. We will
      start the group reading on April 16, and I will post the schedules
      progressively from that date. Together with each schedule, I will also
      post the resources available online for the relevant lesson(s).

      The book I am using is the PTS's 3rd edition published and printed in
      1991. I understand that the last revised reprint was done in 1995
      (paperback) and in 2001 (hardback). It can be purchased online from
      http://www.palitext.com/

      I hope everyone will get a copy of the book, and join us in the group
      reading. I look forward to your participation in the discussion.

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4, 2007
        Dear friends,

        I like to thank everyone who have responded to all questions posted
        for this group reading. Thank you for making the study easier. I am
        glad to have completed the first 16 lessons this time, and hope to
        continue with the book later next year.