SV: SV: [Pali] paccuppannamhi vohaare

  • Ole Holten Pind
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007
      Dear Tzungkuen,
      The use of vohaara appears to be non-standard in this case. At least I have not been able to trace similar usages. I take it as a nominal expression of viharati in the sense of life situation or something similar. ito duure far from here i.e., as I understand it, from the present vohaara, therefore in the remote futere. If I get a better idea, I shall let you know. I think that the context in which the verse is quoted gives clue to its interpretation.

      Regards
      Ole Pind

      _____