Introducing myself

  • dark knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hello All,

      Iam a new member of this group. I belong to India, the
      land of The Buddha. I got interested in Buddha words
      after my exposure to many other Indian philosophies.
      But after reading Buddhas words, I found the mother of
      all of them.
      I have had an introduction to pali language from the
      MahaBodhi Soceity, Bangalore. Iam looking forward to
      learing more pali so that I can read the Buddhas words
      in the original.

      With Metta,
      Krishnan

      http://finance.yahoo.com