Re: [Pali] Re: How?

  • johan wijaya
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Dear Yong Peng,

      Thanks for the info...I'll get myself the book. Looking forward to your schedule.

      Oy, it seems that one member cannot send messages directly to another in this
      group, can't they?

      Cheers,

      Johan.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
        Dear Johan,

        thanks for your enthusiasm. Since the time of the Buddha, there has
        never been a moment when there is a complete lack of people interested
        in His teachings. Monks, nuns, and even lay people have been
        travelling to temples, monasteries, and even crossing borders to India
        to seek the Buddha's teachings. Many have pursued as far as possible
        to obtain the "original teachings" of the Buddha. As a result, there
        are always Buddhists of non-Indian origin learning languages such as
        Pali and Sanskrit in order to read the suttas written in these languages.

        As for your question on messaging, please consult the following site:
        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/