Re: AN2.1.1 Vajja Sutta (1/1)

    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 28, 2007
      Dear Nina and friends,

      here is an article of interest:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measuring_poverty

      In a society with a large poverty gap, the rich are very rich, and the
      poor are very poor.
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 30, 2007

        according to our plans, we will be having a sutta translation exercise
        next weekend. The exercise will go on as planned. We will be working
        through three suttas from AN2, namely,

        AN2.1.2 Padhaana Sutta
        AN2.1.3 Tapaniiya Sutta
        AN2.1.4 Atapaniiya Sutta

        Since these are three individual suttas, I will be posting them in
        three separate mails, rather than one. I shall look forward to your
        participation then.

        as planned, we begin with our translation exercise of AN2.