Re: [Pali] About Pali studies in Korea

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2007
      Venerable Bhikkhu Pandita,
      I am happy to see you back. I recently referred to your words that we
      should think in Pali, not think in English in trying to understand
      the texts. I always admired your explanations.
      I am also interested to have some contact with a center in Korea, I
      have none but I would like to know.
      Looking forward to your input in the future,
      with respect,
      Nina.
      Op 11-feb-2007, om 10:18 heeft ashinpan@... het volgende
      geschreven: