Pali Day by Day E100 (Ex28D)

  • flrobert2000
    Message 1 of 219 , Jan 27, 2007
      With this 100th posting we have reached the end of the postings of the
      answers to Buddhadatta's Part I book. Posting the answers hasn't been
      always easy, especially since I live in Myanmar where the access to
      Yahoo is very difficult because uneasy. I have tried to find people
      who could help me by installing Psiphon on their server but have not
      been successful yet.

      With metta,

      Florent

      7.The leader gets his men cut many trees in his garden.
      adhipati / chindaapeti / tassa / purise / bahuu / rukkhe / tassa / aaraame
      Adhipati tassa purise tassa aaraame bahuu rukkhe chindaapeti.

      8.They will get the field ploughed by 20 oxen.
      te / kasaapeti / khetta.m / viisatiihi / go.nehi
      Te viisatiihi go.nehi khetta.m kasaapeti.

      9.I will make my son eat some food.
      aha.m / bhojaapessaami / mayha.m / putta.m / bhojana.m
      Aha.m mayha.m putta.m bhojana.m bhojaapessaami.

      10.We will cause our slaves to go to the town.
      maya.m / gacchaapessaama / amhaaka.m / daase / nagara.m
      Maya.m amhaaka.m daase nagara.m gacchaapessaama.

      11.They make the cows eat grass.
      te / khaadaapenti / go.ne / ti.na.m
      Te go.ne ti.na.m khaadaapenti.

      12.Do not allow him to do that work.
      tva.m / maa / ta.m / kaaraapeti / ima.m / kamma.m
      Tva.m ta.m ima.m kamma.m maa kaaraapeti.
      Message 219 of 219 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Florent,

        allow me to suggest the following correction:
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbiisatiyaa vassaana.m upari kaala.m
        akaasi.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

        8. King Edward VII died 26 years ago.
        bhuupati / Edwardnaamo / sattamo / kaalam akaasi /
        chabbiisati / vasse / upari
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbisati vasse upari kaalam akaasi.