Re: [Pali] Re: Pali Keyboards for Windows

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007

      > Bhante Pesala,

      Sadhu again for the prompt and excellent US keyboard: I can work much better
      with it!

      Some comments (hopefully helpful):

      (1) I cannot find command for *Sanskrit palatal s* (accented s).

      (2) I'm so used to using CTRL dot for "m with superior dot". Any chance you
      could change "\ f" (harder to connect) than *"\ ."* (keys closer together &
      easier to remember). Hopefully there is no technical problem here.

      (3) On my keyboard, I have to do this (minor comment):

      SHFT ~ n = small ~n
      SHFT ~ N = cap ~ N

      In other words, it is not a dead key (but no problem here).

      (4) In my computer (Windows XP v2.2): this is the way I install the Pali
      Keyboard:

      Control Panel > Regional & Language Options > Languages > Details > "Add"

      Then, I need to restart.

      Thanks again & namakkara.m

      Piya Tan