Re: contemplating on the four foundations of mindfulness

  • lenni_lop
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2007
      Dear Piya,

      :-) Sadhu! Thanks for correcting my view on this matter :-) Really
      enjoyed your comment...

      You may have already noted ... not much work: i simply copied the
      whole project and set up a contemplation page for the Metta-Sutta too
      - its too important and a nice topic for a silent moment's reflection

      http://metta.nibbanam.com

      Lennart

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "Piya Tan" <dharmafarer@...> wrote:

      > Sadhu, Lennart,
      >
      > Drop by drop to Dharma pot is filled: may more people be inspired by the
      > Dharma for more peace here and hereafter.
      >
      > However, perhaps, you mean that Luther was a "Neumann" of the
      Christians :)