Re:Jaataka Tales

  • Tyler Cann
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2006
      Keren,

      You might want to check out "Ten Jataka Stories" by Horner. Each is presented in both Pali and English.

      Tyler

    • keren_arbel
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2006
        Thank you ever so much! If you have any suggestions to an interesting
        and short jaataka about the Buddha as an animal, I will appreciate it.

        Thanks again,
        With Metta,
        Keren.
      • keren_arbel