Re: New Meditation web site

  • thomaslaw03
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
      Dear Tham,

      I have visited the website. However, I do not think that mindfulness
      meditation is Vipassana meditation. Mindfulness is for the cultivation
      of concentration (samaadhi), whereas Vipassanaa is for insight or
      wisdom (Pa~n~naa). Mindfulness (sati)can be used for helping the
      practice of insight, but not Vipassanaa. Any advice?

      Regards,

      Thomas Law