New Meditation web site

  • drtham2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      Dear Bro and Sis in the Dhamma,

      Please check the following link for a new site in mindfulness
      meditation:

      http://www.freewebs.com/path2peacemeditation/

      With Metta,
      Tham
    • thomaslaw03
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
        Dear Tham,

        I have visited the website. However, I do not think that mindfulness
        meditation is Vipassana meditation. Mindfulness is for the cultivation
        of concentration (samaadhi), whereas Vipassanaa is for insight or
        wisdom (Pa~n~naa). Mindfulness (sati)can be used for helping the
        practice of insight, but not Vipassanaa. Any advice?

        Regards,

        Thomas Law