Re: [Pali] 'Abandoning uncertainty' phrase

    Message 1 of 219 , Dec 9, 2006
      A new and fully annotated translation of the Samannaphala Sutta by Piya Tan
      is found at
      http://dharmafarer.googlepages.com

      Message 219 of 219 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Florent,

        allow me to suggest the following correction:
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbiisatiyaa vassaana.m upari kaala.m
        akaasi.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

        8. King Edward VII died 26 years ago.
        bhuupati / Edwardnaamo / sattamo / kaalam akaasi /
        chabbiisati / vasse / upari
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbisati vasse upari kaalam akaasi.